View Single Post
      06-27-2018, 03:36 PM   #15
DCG
REBEL
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW X4

Cool X4 Production

Holy shit! Thank you BMW for bringing your stunning and efficient and incredibly clean factory concept and execution to the United States! Freaking phenomenal! The automation is absolutely amazing. But what's most impressive is how the car rotates so the installer can do their job without breaking their back to get way get better leverage. And I love how the floor moves so the workers do not have to. I'm so impressed to see that here in the U.S. and it makes me proud to see American workers making fantastic vehicles.

It is totally awesome to see America and Americans making things again, I cannot reiterate how important that is. It's also nice to see the American union I'm assuming workers wearing cool and comfortable BMW branded uniforms. So they feel like they're all a part of a team, as I feel that's incredibly important, so they all can take pride in their collective work!

To see this access to the manufacturing process here in the States, now I know why the quality has gone up tremendously regarding the SAV's. I was absolutely shocked by the build quality of the 2018 X4 that we test drove, compared to the early years SUVs. Granted that also has to do with the design and engineering aspect, fit and finish was superb.

Well really it was cool to see are those hydraulic chairs/seats for the workers, it enables them better mobility and less repetitive motion which eventually will lead to injury's. Also those seats with the wheels on the bottom, super cool where do I get one of those?

Proudly Made In America!

Now BMW all you have to do is lower the X4 up-charge of $8,000 to match the base price of the X3.

Last edited by DCG; 06-27-2018 at 04:14 PM..
Appreciate 0