View Single Post
      08-30-2021, 07:33 PM   #16
Max Well
Colonel
Rep
Drives: '22 BG X3MC, '20 BSM X3MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by danniexi View Post
Just a place to share thoughts and pictures of my 2022 X3M Comp LCI. ... Coming from an F80 M3, first impressions on this platform so far… I’m enjoying the car and have no regrets with it whatsoever. This is the first time I’ve ever driven an X3M and even owning an SUV.... handling is still great and kinda ridiculous for an SUV. Highway on-ramps, roundabouts, this car feels like my F80 but as a slightly lifted wagon. That was my expectation and I’m glad it has met them, and hoping it will exceed them in the future as I proceed to push the car harder after break-in. Steering was very quick and precise too. ... And omg, the turning radius! I can make a U-turn in one try. ... As a family hauler, it’s already obvious this car will serve me well. I bought this car to replace my F80 as the sedan was, although doable, a bit tight carrying two kids and the crap load of baggage they bring along with them. I would’ve upgraded to the G80, but the trunk space was exactly the same, so that would be pointless. ... It’s too early to tell, but I’m hoping the X3M will also serve as a “fun” car for the rare times I am in the car alone, feeding my need for enthusiastic driving while also doing the school run with both kiddos in the back.
Congratulations, danniexi, and looking forward to your future updates.

And regarding the bold print quotes above, trust me, it will...
Appreciate 1
danniexi3072.00