SamS
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: Tesla M3 Perf + '18 X3 M40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by zapp View Post
What a terrible car..
This whole category of ?sporty" SUVs is just pointless..
If you are really bad at taking decisions, this is probably the perfect buy.. it's something of everything.. like poop.
Anyway, the kind of people driving this car, that's actually the worst part about it. (Speaking for Germany)

No Offense guys, but these cars are not BMW. That's simply increasing revenue and moving BMW away from it's traditional values. If you like the old BMW, how could you not hate what's happening to the Brand? :/
I like "old" BMWs, and I have recently owned both the E92M and F80.

But the G01/G02 are perfect for me, not at all pointless. Just in the past 2 weeks, I've had to fit a 65" HDTV, and over 200 books for my kid's school (not both at the same time).

What BMW 'car' could have done that? And don't say F31. Having already owned two F30-gen cars, I'm getting tired of them, and their tech is officially old. I also have two young kids. G01 has a considerable amount of additional room vs. the F30/F31/F80, enough for a 3rd kid to squeeze in the back between my two boosters. Many times, it's the difference between taking 2 vehicles vs. 1.

I don't need something as bulky as an X5, and a 5 series is just sloppy compared to X3 M40i.

Not all of us have roads as good as Germany's. During my normal commute, the M3 could be downright brutal due to poor roads/construction. My X3 makes normal driving a real pleasure, and it's not too bad on a twisty road.
Appreciate 1