Quote:
Originally Posted by lochview View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by teaston View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TX3M View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by lochview View Post
I've made my choice. Carbon Black it is (albeit a nightmare to look after, I think it's the classiest colour combination with the Tan Interior Leather and Piano Black Trim).

Will get it coated on the exterior both paint and alloys to maintain the finish for as long as possible.

Thanks everyone for all your suggestions.
Not to throw a wrench in your build, but I highly recommend the poplar gray trim (if it's available in your market) rather than piano black. I have a Carbon Black with Oyster (very similar to a "tan") interior and the poplar gray trim, and it looks fantastic. Also, the poplar gray does not show smudge marks and finger prints at all.
Oyster isn't Tan, it's Beige!? :
Agreed - I took a double take there. Oyster is Beige not Tan. I have Piano Black now and it has held up well in my 435d (always have a small microfibre cloth to hand to buff it once a week).
Defo need a microfibre to hand with piano black, even the bits of gloss black that's there with aluminium trim drives me crazy with the dust and fingerprints!
What size of spacers would you recommend for the 21" rims to bring out both wheel axles to be flush with the exterior of the car body?
They're the same width and offset as the 20's, so 15mm all round.
Appreciate 1