View Single Post
      07-26-2019, 12:36 AM   #37
Barathon
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2022 M3 Comp xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrItaly View Post
Good news. Tire Rack has the X3M and comp in their system now. I plugged in an X3MC and not only did it pull up the correct oem replacements, it also had compatible winter tires in the proper sizes for the factory rims. Apparently, The Pirelli Scorpion winters (which is the dedicated winter tire I prefer as coincidence would have it) now come in our size. Looks like I won't have to buy a full rim/tire package after all. Only thing off was Tire Rack had the 265s up front and the 255s in the rear. Doh!
So you plan to use the same rims and just swap out the tires that are mounted on them? Most places won't do that more than once because it degrades the tire.

Not sure how you got tire rack to show any winter tires, there's nothing when I put it in. They only have 1 option for summers.
Appreciate 0