Pete17
Second Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: X3 2.0i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urbi View Post
Talked to my SA today.

I've said to him I have found on forum how to trace my x3 built in South Africa and it was probably delivered last week to Southampton on Mermaid Ace vessel - he confirmed and said it will probably soon leave customs and will be delivered by the end of this week or beginning of next week to dealership.

Booked my ferry (I'm bringing that car from NI to England) for 8th of March. Hopefully my x3 was unloaded when Mermaid Ace visited Southampton port and will be there soon.

AFAIK I don't have any recall on my car

I thought all that nightmare was over but we are going from not being sure what you will receive to when you can have it …. That sucks !!!!! Ordering new car should be themost pleasant thing to do - I'm all stressed and still wondering what possibly can go wrong ….
[QUOTE=Urbi;28617815]

Interesting to know what spec you have to see if we can find which chips are missing from the cars that are waiting for them.
As yours was a week 2 build if all goes well, when you get your car it will only be a few months old. Mine is ready 3 months old and been stud around for most of that.
Appreciate 0