Rep
Drives: '22 X4M COMP, '23 iX xDrive50

Quote:
Originally Posted by JupiterBMW View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssiddiq1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by b4hand View Post
Saw the X3 and X4 this weekend at the 12 Hours of Sebring. Its GORGEOUS in person. It has much more presence and stance then the pics make it seem. Its subtly aggressive and I really like it. It confirmed me and wifey's plans to get one this year!
Have any pictures to share??
I was there as well and saw the X3M too. I was in such awe with it's presence and look that I didn't even stop and glance at the new Z4. Then again, I've been waiting for the X3M for a couple of years. The "in person" look is absolutely amazing. The vehicle is very aggressive looking and the interior is absolutely gorgeous. I can't wait to get behind the wheel of one and go for a drive. That being said, the rep there did hand me the keys and let me start it up. It has a fantastic sound at startup, but it does sound similar to the S55 in the current M3. Lastly, the roof rails will be either black or silver, as has always been an option on all X3s (I'm in my 2nd X3 now, both have had black, silver is usually the "option" so it's most likely what you'll see on the press vehicles), and as mentioned, I don't like the badging either, but I've never liked black badges at all... However, easy fix.

For those unsure, trust me, you'll be impressed when you get to see it firsthand.

Let me also state, I am by no means a photographer, only snapped these quick pics to show the wife... Again, pictures don't do it justice.
like always, people complain about the looks in pictures but when they see it irl, they change their tune