View Single Post
      08-11-2022, 07:42 AM   #9
spdandpwr
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2022 BMW X3 M Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by witha_k View Post
I was going to pick this one up friday, damn congrats man did they have a marina bay blue on the lot? Going to shoot for that one the website says its in stock wondering if you saw it. I also have a picture of the window sticker if you want it haha had the salesman send it to me on tuesday
Yeah, can you PM me the window sticker, please! Also, the Marina Bay Blue has recently been sold as I saw it outside and asked about it and they said it's no longer in stock.

Not sure how much ADM you were willing to pay, though. The dealer was adamant about not budging. All said, I managed to get a nice chunk of it negotiated off but it required four back and forths and a credit pull. They also threw it back at me on the rate.

There was another curious thing which was the tax situation. For some reason the paperwork suggests that my lease from CT was a tax credit towards NJ, BUT I ended up maying full NJ taxes. So not sure if the dealer was working some stuff on their end but the good news is that I have proof that I paid NJ taxes if anyone comes asking.
Appreciate 0