03-14-2011, 08:57 PM   #9
MA78
TK-421
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 X3 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by flash3 View Post
* The few CA's I have spoken to say that to use my iPhone to talk via the bluetooth functionality in the X3, I need to order the tech package or add the Smart Phone Integration option.
They're full of crap. I didn't order anything extra on my car and my iphone works just fine via bluetooth. You don't need ANYTHING extra for this. Don't let them fool you.

Quote:
* Yeah, I have an iPhone and plan to use it to listen to online radio via a few apps I have on it. Will this work in the car?
Should.

Quote:
* As far as the jump drive, I have many. I can just upload music and plug it into the USB port, eh? This USB port standard? Where is it located for all? I might have to check next time I swing by a BMW dealer.
The USB port is standard and it is located in the centre consul. You can upload music into the HD easily.

Quote:
* As for the Prem Pkg, I don't see the need for an add'l $2k (since the pkg is $3540 - $1450 for the leather) since I am not so keen on the moon roof and there's no way to delete it, but just want it for the brushed aluminum trim and maybe the light package and auto folding mirrors. Other than that, I don't think I need any of the rest in that pkg. That was my justification....
Fair enough. Is there really no option for a moon roof delete?

Quote:
Does the car still have the ability to fold the exterior mirrors manually?
Yes.

FWIW, the Sport Seats make the SAP worth the price. They're so much nicer.
Appreciate 0