zeich83
Private
Rep
Drives: 2020 X3 M40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamuru View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by VMMVMMM View Post
The 10k service should be free, the brake fluid flush at the bottom is a random ad for additional service, not something that is specific to your car, so either way, it probably isn't needed. The 10k service you should definitely do, though.
Ahh so brake fluid flush. If its important and not more of $$ for dealer i will do it but if many of you guys on here personally would or wouldnt do it please chime in and ill just see if i will add it or not.

You mentioned its free service (guess still under my warranty) and if i added the brake fluid flush wondering if i would be cheaper if going to just do fluod drain elsewhwere while letting dealer to the main 10k check
This is from the CRM of your dealer. They send those based on timing when they expect you to be due for service. Every 10k miles or year you should do the service. In the US first 3 years service and oil changes are free. A break flush is due at 4 years and then every 2 or 3 after the initial flush. I definitely wouldn't do it for the 10k service. Unless it is really dirty and discolored which it shouldn't be at such low age/mileage.
Appreciate 1
nakamuru136.50