Enthusiast~1
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '19 BMW X3 M40

Garage List
2019 BMW X3 M40  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toodalu View Post
My front carbon fiber lip and rear carbon fiber diffuser are from 3D Design. Both are 100% real carbon fiber and quality is second to none.

My mirror caps, kidney grilles, boomerangs and fenders vents, are real carbon fiber purchased from IND / Autotecknic.

My front license plate is real carbon fiber from BMW (Oem item)

My rear license plate is real carbon fiber purchased from a group buy on another site.

3D Design carbon fiber pattern is slightly different from the other pieces, but you won't know til you're up close and looking at all the details.

All pieces have been trouble free except for one kidney grille. It's starting to blister, which is odd..

All together, I've spent $5,800 in Carbon Fiber exterior mods. This includes shipping as well.
Amazing ride ~ and styled so clean that other enthusiasts can appreciate. Thank you for sharing. You have a bit of carbon from many distributors; of the carbon add-ons, which would you say has the darkest appearance. Also, any updates on longevity (fading, wear, etc).

The boomerangs look sexy dark! also nice choice on the Vossens. That style wheel suits the x3/x5's nicely (like AlexFLs) Thanks again
@enthusiast_1_ Current: 2019 X3 M40x Dark Graphite Metallic; Previous: 2017 BMW M240i xdrive (Sapphire Black); 2013 BMW 335ix M sport coupe (White) beast of a car/let slip away; and 2011 BMW 328ix- coupe (Silver)
Appreciate 0