View Single Post
      02-27-2021, 10:22 AM   #21
GreatAvalon
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '20 X3MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin_The_Clean1 View Post
Recently got done installing some Michelin PS-4 265/40 front & 295/35 ZR 21 rear tires & I'm already liking the overall feel of this beastly SAV much more than before. IMO this is a must do mod & wish the factory wouldn't given us all a touch more rubber to work with. The overall tire height isn't a dead even exact match, but it's as close as you're currently going to get given the current tire size options available from the PS4 model line today...
Quote:
Originally Posted by freshxdough View Post
I went with same setup on my M40i. I love it. I didn't personally feel a huge difference even though I have softer suspension than X3M. I never tested grip differences with dragy before, but only after I got the tires. I feel there is less wheel spin compared to my OEM tires (Bridgestone Alenza 245/275). Overall happy with Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires.
These look great, guys. I would love to do this. Any concern about warranty and running larger tire size than stock (also being not BMW-starred tires)? This is my first BMW and it already needed a bit of warranty work so not sure how strict they are with things like this.

Also, does going wider tires hurt MPG much or negligible? Not that it matters with our cars, just generally wondering.

Last edited by GreatAvalon; 02-27-2021 at 10:27 AM.. Reason: to add first Bmw.
Appreciate 0