Licensed Professional Slacker
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2024 M2 and 2023 Mazda CX-30

Garage List
  [10.00]
  [10.00]
2024 BMW M2  [9.50]
Having followed his career somewhat closely over the years I have to say I was beyond pleased to see his victory today. Not only was it a great comeback for him, but it was great for golf.

He was clearly an extremely talented golfer from a very young age and pushed very hard. His list of achievements are very impressive and he has made well over $1 billion dollars in his lifetime through his winnings and endorsements and sponsors.

Yes, he is a flawed person. We all are. Yes, he made some very serious mistakes in his life that have cost him and those around him a lot. Understand his upbringing and the pressure his father and mother put on him from and extremely young age and you will better understand the pressure he put on himself and how he treated those around him (like shit).

My wife and I have spent more than one evening at the Blue Martini in Orlando when on one of our many vacations there and when Tiger use to live in Windermere he use to frequent that place a lot. The stories of him partying there (and elsewhere) are legendary.

He has endured some very serious back problems and surgeries that should have left him never playing the game again, let alone even thinking of playing on the tour again. And here he wins the most prestigious golf tournament there is...for the FIFTH time!

One thing that really stood out to me was not the fan support. He has always had that. What was amazing to me was his fellow player support. He has not always had that and he has worked hard over the past few years to make amends with those fellow players and become a better person. To see their support shows that he has made great strides there.

Tiger appears to have changed for the good, and he is back! And that is good for him, for his family, his friends, fellow players, his fans and the game of golf.
Appreciate 3
SakhirM410783.00
GERMAN M34176.50