11-01-2013, 10:09 AM   #59
starbai
PPRSWCE
Guyana
Rep
Drives: 18 Tanzanite Blue F80 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinz View Post
My wife loves the look of the X6, preferring Coupe-style models. We don't need something as big as an X6, though, so having a car with the looks of an X6, but the price and size of an X3 is definitely a win, for my wife at least. Looks like this will be the next SUV we buy!
Definitely agree.. My fiance' is getting very excited about the X4.. there are two major problems, neither are deal breakers but still the jury is out:

1. The interior, at least according to the spy shots doesnt have the updated and modern look of the new X3 (or any of the new BMWs) - supposedly the interior retains the old hood style navi setup, etc... -

2. No panoramic sunroof... I get it if the roof is sloped and it cannot accomodate a panoroof, it is what it is... but I love it on several other cars I've driven lately, and was really hoping our next vehicle would have one.

If I can make my peace with those two issues, I think we will have a winner on our hands.

As for myself, I'm torn right now between an M235i and a 435i Gran Coupe .... ultimately depend on whether we'll need those two extra doors anytime soon but that's okay because I have a few years till I'm ready to make a decision on replacing my e90 335i
Appreciate 0