View Single Post
      11-11-2019, 07:58 AM   #19
TTR
Captain
Rep
Drives: m3 f80, X3M, Huracan perf, 1m

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transfer View Post
I see absolutely zero point in lowering the X3/4M. If it is already stiff and goes nearly 1g around a skidpad, why would you drop it and probably make the ride worse? Just for looks? k have fun with that.
+1
A lot of ppl don't understand, that if you are lowering M car, especially SUV - u can destroy all suspension settings if you want to lower the car - use a good suspension, not the springs

I have lowered f80 on kw clubsport and this is another grip league compare to the stock, but i will never lower my x3m (with the springs), cuz it's will be too harsh and probably stock suspension will not work correctly

p.s. One year ago, one guy with m2c crash his car on the track, he was on stock suspension + springs and the main reason of crashing was the SPRINGS! cuz they made car less stability on the limit

Mb i am not right, just sharing my expirience, i had a lot of cars with springs and with aftermarket coilovers and springs never gave a good grip and traction, only made cars nice looking and harsh (on the ttrack, in real life u can't feel difference)
Appreciate 0