View Single Post
      03-24-2020, 11:51 AM   #9
Chamberlin
Green Beemers
United_States
Rep
Drives: 27 BMWs...and counting

Garage List
Just got delivery of a 2017 X4 M40i, Carbon Black over Saddle (looked for weeks for one in this spec with Adaptive LEDs).

20" wheel package, just about all options except the multi-camera view stuff, no heated steering wheel or back seats either.

CPO out of northern California, 31K miles, $38,900 shipped to Arizona. They just put brand new Michelin Pilot Super Sports on it before going on the truck. Front brakes and rotors (yuk) changed out about 4K miles ago. Couldn't be happier, other than I still have to register the car in AZ and pay taxes (probably another $3K).

Only bummer is that I found one at CarMax a few weeks earlier and paid $800 to have it shipped to my local CarMax. No LED headlights, 41K miles, and lots of aluminum corrosion from being back east. I passed on it thankfully. Price was only a grand cheaper than my CPO purchase too. Bone-head move on my part, $800 down the drain.

Just got the rubber OEM floor mats, and later looking forward to front window tint, and maybe some other light suspension and wheel mods that others have done here on the forum...Hoping there's an alternative to these hideous brakes, but other than that, this one's staying stock!

Appreciate 1