View Single Post
      10-11-2014, 05:53 PM   #4
TuffLittleUnit
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: G26 420d MSport Pro

Yes 2 PDFs - brochure and price list. I would have uploaded them but not sure where I stand around copyright etc. The price list is very informative - gives all the packages, codes, compatibilities etc.

I've just cut and pasted the link into IE (normally use Chrome) and it still works for me. There's no shortcut to the PDFs - BMW hide them behind javascript to make sure that you enter a few details. Someone more web savvy can probably still find the URLs direct to the PDFs but it's beyond my skills. Down at the bottom of the screen there is a "request a brochure and price list" button that isn't visible on the main X3 pages. Previously this took you to a generic brochure selection screen which listed most models but not the X3. Now it takes you to the X3 specific content (ironically dated July 2014 ... only took 3 months to put the link in)

Managed to work it out. The brochure can be accessed directly at https://www.bmw.co.uk/dam/brandBM/ma...f.download.pdf

Last edited by TuffLittleUnit; 10-11-2014 at 06:09 PM..
Appreciate 0