Garage List
2022 BMW X3M  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockinPA View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by R0ut3r View Post
Quote:
That's really quick- don't get me wrong but I would've expected much quicker since Car and Driver got 3.3 - stock. Although, your 1/4 mile time is quicker. 🤷🏻*♂️
Here are their times from the article. Link too.

https://www.caranddriver.com/bmw/x3-m

We just got my wife's '22 X3M comp and it's really quick! Although, we have only a few hundred miles on it so far and haven't pushed it just yet (waiting until after break in). Nonetheless, it's a blast to drive and a rocket of an SUV!

Enjoy it!
I don't know what kind of rocket fuel they were using but I'd love to get my hands on some!

Faster than a M4C G82… or maybe that will be in the mid 2s' with that magic fuel.
Haha! Seriously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leorod_rn View Post
Quote:
That's really quick- don't get me wrong but I would've expected much quicker since Car and Driver got 3.3 - stock. Although, your 1/4 mile time is quicker. 🤷🏻*♂️
Here are their times from the article. Link too.

https://www.caranddriver.com/bmw/x3-m

We just got my wife's '22 X3M comp and it's really quick! Although, we have only a few hundred miles on it so far and haven't pushed it just yet (waiting until after break in). Nonetheless, it's a blast to drive and a rocket of an SUV!

Enjoy it!
Also car and driver have the 1 foot rollout which subtracts 0.2 sec from the time.
Ahh ok, makes sense. Just going off this article and what I'd seen in Joe Achilles video. He posted some impressive times!

Regardless, it's one impressive and fun SUV! We love ours so far.
I'll be doing more runs soon. Let's see if I get better numbers. Also want to do a 60-130mph run. Top end power for sure way better with Racechip.
Appreciate 1
RockinPA4848.00