Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 BMW 530i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobsM3Coupe View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DS_BMW View Post
Dang that is ugly. Hate the crossover look.
Certainly don't care for the squashed turtle look of the X2, X4 or X6.
Couple dealers near me said that BMW forces them to keep one of each in stock. But they said the things sit for months and months before they have to practically give them away. Maybe they sell in other countries, but in the US, they are a major flop.
They sell very well in Russia, Baltic states and Eastern Europe.

In the US these are a niche product. BMW sells enough of them to keep them in production. You may not like the look but some people do. X6 first came out nearly 10 years ago and the third generation of the X6 is about to come out. X4 was introduced in 2015 and just entered is second generation last year. Not my favorite vehicle by any means, but if I were forced to get one, the current X4 looks much better and less frumpy than the original X4 and the first 2 generations of the X6.

Beauty, as they say, is in the eye of the beholder!

Before: 2011 BMW 328i E90 sedan, Platinum Bronze Metallic, Dakota Brown leather, 17 inch wheels, 6-speed auto, N52 6 Cyl inline N/A goodness....
Appreciate 0