06-26-2018, 03:26 PM   #34
M3 Adjuster
Banned
Albania
Rep
Drives: 1M, X1 M Sport, E46 325ic

Quote:
Originally Posted by pheerIx View Post
Yea I don't see any reason to pay a premium for this over a X3 especially since there are no differences in features at all, no upscale options only available on the X4, and mechanical difference are slight. And no it doesn't look like a coupe nor do I want my SUV to look like a coupe. I was big fan of the 4 Gran Coupe but not this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCG View Post
It is starting to get really pricy for anything decent

It absolutely makes NO sense that the X4 boasts a heafty $8,000 premium over the equivalent X3 !

I FAR prefer the X3. My GF likes the X4. We looked at them both in person and she fell IN LOVE with the X4 styling.... until I told her about the 8K premium just for the X4 styling... then the love affair ended and she agreed an X3 would be just fine. So that's two additional folks that agree with you..

Paying an additional 8K for LESS functionality and a slight styling change is a joke. Now that the chassis decision was made for us.. Have to sort out Carbon Black vs Black vs Phytonic Blue..

Quote:
Originally Posted by allen3ybq View Post
I think it looks great and better than the X3 M40i just not $8k greater if the price difference is true.
yep it's for real in the US market..

I will say I DO like this X4 better than the last X4... ( except the M performance hockey stick on the white one.. ) but not for 8K more than an X3.

it sure seems like an M sport package would be better than that M performance kit on the X3 M30

Last edited by M3 Adjuster; 06-26-2018 at 03:41 PM..
Appreciate 1
DCG783.00