Run Silent
Run Deep
United_States
Rep
Drives: Back and Forth To Work

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
Decisions decisions. To have a Ferrari or to not? Isn't that really the choice? And if so, the decision is simple. Yes. Please.

What are they running price wise again?

Have you driven a 360? The performance is somewhat underwhelming (IMO) unless you are launching hard (I would guess, but I wasn't allowed to), but a nice car still, and great sound.

Good luck either way!

There are a few items on the PPI that are worthy of worry, but not extensively so.

This one is being offered at $82,000. You can find them for the $70K range if you are willing to accept higher miles are some issues that will need to be addressed. Mint condition and low miles, around $90K. $115K and up for a nice example with a proper manual. These prices are all for 2002 and newer. The older cars are a bit cheaper, but have some issues.

Regarding driving - I've actually never driven a 360. I've sat in one. I've also driven a 430 (same car, just 80hp more), a 458, a Cali, and a F355. It isn't the speed that matters to me - they are all plenty fast for me. The typical 360 will hit 100kmh in around 4.5sec. I am more interested in the aesthetics of the car, the sound - oh the sound, and the handling. So long as it's quicker than a Miata - I'm good. LOL.