Rep
Drives: 991.1 GT3, B9 S4, E92 M3, G05

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyBananaz18 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP911 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyBananaz18 View Post
i find myself sleeping through a lot of his reviews because he goes into so much unnecessary detail. But seeing as how this is my favorite car of all time and i'll never have a shot of even sitting in one, I'm glad he made it feel like i was there with him.
Strangely enough, the unnecessary detail is his differentiator and the ONLY potential value-add to his reviews over others on YouTube. Otherwise, he can be a bit annoying and it's hard to stop staring at his tongue when he speaks. LOL but kudos to him either way for making a living off his passion and doing what he enjoys. Don't hate the player!
Not hating at all. I love the guy. He's so popular anyone with an interesting car would love to have their featured in one of his videos. What I'm saying is I love his feedback from behind the wheel that I really don't give a damn about every little light bulb and switch and stitching in the carpet. Tell what it feels like to drive. I wish he almost spent more time behind the wheel.
you see.. that's what I enjoy most from Doug..learning about the little stuff that make the cars and automakers so unique. there's tons of other reviewers that can describe how a car drives, but I love how geeky he gets with his discoveries. you sound like someone who should just skip Doug's videos and go straight to Chris Harris videos.
Appreciate 3
bmw1racer998.00
heavyD^23688.50
Ab28592.50