Quote:
Originally Posted by suby01 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Orman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleZeroNineOneEight View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Orman View Post
Any consensus on best flex fuel kit today?
I have not been able to compare others but I know the dorch and obviously mhd kits are well integrated with mhd. Any kit that communicates the content with the dme via canbus.
Double have you or anyone else upgraded a fuel pump in isolation and felt that holy shit that made a huge difference? I ran my car today hard, and for what it is worth, I didn't necessarily sense "damn the 1st gen fuel pump is not keeping up", but then again I am not going to know anything until I try it and what the hell do I know. I will pm you
Its very easy to know when your fuel pump
Is not keeping up.
Full throttle 3rd gear or higher your car feels like you hit a brick wall and you get a drivetrain malfunction. No guessing there.
I kind of feel this when the car shifts into 6th gear….power band seems to flatten
Right. But you don't get a drivetrain malfunction.
That is correct. Would that be something I could potentially throw using E85 with the stock hpfp?
Correct. That was the question how do you know if your fuel pump is at max capacity. Thats how you know.
If you havent gotten anything yet, then youre all right. A small slow down in boost at 6th gear pull is absolutely nothing but your boost pressure doing what it was programmed to do.
Appreciate 1