07-19-2011, 03:45 PM   #73
clarka@csolve.net
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 X3 with M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by X3andZ4owner View Post
ok , car delivered now, the switch is there, the computer allows chassis selection and the computer image on the screen shows suspension change when going from normal to sport.
The salesman is unclear of what I have, the factory code shows normal standard suspension (225)....

I ordered alu rails and alu around the windows, I was sceptic (wife's suggestion) but in real life it looks great

sorry for bad pictures..iphone picture..

We have ordered an X3 with M sport in Canada with the 'Premium Package'; it includes the 'X-line' exterior trim package that includes the satin alloy rails and exterior window trim. On both the U.S. and Canadian BMW configurators, the x-line window trim is deleted but the satin alloy rails can be kept when the M Sport package is chosen.

We asked the dealer if we could keep the window trim on with the M Sport Package. He said that it would be a $400 upgrade which makes no sense considering it is already part of a package that we have purchased!

Did you have to pay extra for the window trim or were you able to keep it as part of a package? Thanks!
Appreciate 0