08-21-2022, 07:09 AM   #84
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
I can't say I'm totally surprised at that but for sure the people who work there probably have to just try harder and the inclement weather can play a part in it so I'm praying for some good weather on race day.
F1 is now so crazy priced for fans that the older stalwarts who supported it through all the previous years have been priced out for a new ''well off'' kind of crowd that doesn't know a lot about F1 and it goes with the premier football match tickets also, the competitors there are paid far too much with one network company having a stranglehold on the tv rights.
I have heard traffic getting to the race is a real problem too so the last thing the paying fans want after a long drive there is getting indifferent treatment from the course staff and it's up to the management to sort it.
Great pics by the way.
On the other hand : The Spa F1 weekend will be attended by 350,000 + spectators !

That number is just crazy ...
Don't want to get stuck in the traffic jams , so I'll watch the race on my big screen .
One time I was stuck on the highway for houres by an accident and said ...Never again !

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 3
M5Rick60882.50
DrFerry6731.50
NYG10840.50