View Single Post
      02-01-2021, 04:52 PM   #306
Max Well
Colonel
Rep
Drives: '22 BG X3MC, '20 BSM X3MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by X3MMM View Post
I am a noob here... but is this thread for official track times or for dragy?
My initial intent for this thread was to discuss anything related to the performance capabilities of the F97/98, and to have it in one place. It became frustrating to keep searching for data when everyone was posting their own threads and there wasn't a single reference point I could go to find the information I wanted. So even if members start their own thread (as I did with my GNV one), I hope at least summary data is placed here so we know we can always find it.

And I've indicated previously the reasoning behind why I don't include Dragy in the formal spreadsheets I produce, for I, like you and many in the serious side of the hobby, feel the gold standard is runs at a sanctioned track where variables can be minimized (especially if everyone provides their ancillary data like tire psi, fuel volume, fuel octane, ...). But I enjoy seeing non-formal (Dragy) data as well as it provides a rough idea as to what's attainable and sets a goal to 'see if I can hit that at the track'.

Personally, I'm still aiming to be the first sub-11.6xxs at the track. I know it's doable based on the data from all of my earlier runs. I'm thinking 11.584s will be possible. So with this mindset, hoping others look at this in an enjoyable competitive way, as we are all chasing the ultimate goal for our respective constructs, be it SNC, SC, St1, etc.
Appreciate 1