08-24-2022, 06:13 PM   #48
spdandpwr
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2022 BMW X3 M Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by jct_m3 View Post
Love it - took a pic with my m3
I didn't catch you at Geronimo's, now I wish I did. Damn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIA_F80 View Post
Love it!

My brother got a 2022 X3M comp in BG as well fully loaded and is great. With the same interior as yours. Those new M wheels with the LCI update are perfect. He just got a midpipe and really opens up the sound, should look into it for sure!
Which midpipe? The Dinan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunker View Post
what I really want to know is how you keep the weeds out of the pavers in your driveway.
Honestly, the landscaping needs an overhaul but there's been a drought here and the water bill was over 600 last month lol. As much as I like green grass, with all the water challenges we seem on the verge of facing, I feel guilty overwatering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmf80 View Post
Oh so now I see who bought this under me. I feel like it matches me more.. a older Asian lady !
Haha, is that really you?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokejka View Post
Thank you for the write up. Color and setup looks great. Im so close to ordering the 2023 but i cant get over the look of the tail lights. I absolutely hate them. I feel like the pre lci has more of a classic look and looks less like a toy. Any thoughts? Im torn between getting a new 2023 or finding a mint 2021.. or maybe i retrofit the old lights… 😐

Do the non comp m seats not go all the way down? Kind of a big deal, i also like sitting low - 6’2”
I had no issues at 6'4" with the non-comp seats, although my height in concentrated on my legs vs Torso. That said, the ability to sit as low as I can on the comp really makes me feel more connected with the car and less of a pendulum when hustling the car through corners. Of course, it's not razor edge sports car, but the car has immense capability.

Now, on the the tail lights, I see your point but got around it because the overall aesthetic works. If you haven't seen the car in person, then I recommend you do so as it has better overall presence than the pre-lci. I also think there's greater visual separation between the trim levels in the lci models than the pre-lci models. Those factors help overcome the tail light challenge. I also think BMW is really all over the place on their tail light design language. It's disappointing.
Appreciate 1
mtl8852.00