07-14-2018, 12:31 PM   #22
Ragnarkov
First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2018 X3 i30xdrive

Garage List
2018 BMW X3  [0.00]
I was in the dealer a few days ago, and looking at all the different interiors (black sensatec/leatherette, black with blue stitching, straight black, oyster, red, etc) I honestly feel the mocha is perfect. It's not bright (congac, to me, is a bit too bright), but breaks up the interior well enough, and goes well with the black shiny bits and chrome left over. I also saw the rhombic? trim, brushed chrome trim, a dark wood trim, and feel the cove wood is just beautiful. its non shiny, and has an almost soft touch feel too it. if it's not actual real exposed wood, they've done a phenomenal job recreating the sensation.

That being said, absolutely nothing will replace actually seeing everything in person. go to multiple dealerships if you have to.

As for sport vs ventilated. I'm finding my sport seats, set right, are (to me) as comfortable and "huggy" as a recliner. but yes, in heat, my back sweats. But IMO, I'd take that over ventilated. But that's our climate. Sit in both, and make tour choice. Nothing replaces that.
Appreciate 1
ando2003.50