View Single Post
      02-01-2022, 03:42 PM   #36
Deano58_BMWX3
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW X3 35i M Sport F25

You were right jonmom

Hey Jonmon, just got a chance to take a look at my modules and you were right!!! I unplugged my right rear seat module and both rear heated seat lights went on and the left rear and right front heated seats began to work.

So it looks like the right rear module was the problem and just like you thought, when the bad module was unplugged, it solved the issues for the other heated seats and AUC sensor. I hooked up the Diagnostic Scanner and now the 7 codes cleared and it only shows the R.R. seat as an error.

Probably won’t pay the $550.00 CAD for a new module, I’ll just have the family members I don’t like sit in that rear seat in the winter. - hahah

I’ve attached some photos of the connection that I unplugged at the module. I see Lurcher has the same problem so this might help him and more importantly his wife – hahaha.

Thanks again to Jonmom and Mineralfarmer for solving the problem if it wasn’t for you guys I’d still be in search of that illusive X227”1V junction. I was obsessed. Hahah. Anyway I owe you guys a beer!!!!
Attached Images

Appreciate 1