12-19-2023, 02:28 PM   #58
bad430benz
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '21 X3MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by hybridel View Post
bad430benz

I have literally had a conversation with a sales rep from JTLD about Valvetronic, that is where they are getting their products from.

Valvetronic's marketing really worked on you lol
Nothing about that company is special, it's a $600 exhaust that they've tackwelded a nameplate onto.
Nothing "really worked" on me as I chose the Valvetronic instead of the Alibaba because that's just what I wanted to do . Let's just call it my own piece of mind .

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacosRule! View Post
I think JTLD has an option to put a custom emblem or something on it. You could very easily tell them to weld the same plate as the reseller and tada! you have an "authentic" valvetronics or carban or whatever exhaust for a fraction of the price.
So because I can slap a custom nameplate on it with whatever name doesn't mean it's the same .

I put up 2 pictures for comparison to show that the Valvetronic and the competitors exhaust are not the same . So Valvetronic buys their stuff from JTLD Nobody can say that they are the same .

HRE sells their flow formed wheels with their name on it and they are not made by HRE . People buy it because of the name .
Appreciate 0