View Single Post
      10-04-2019, 04:51 PM   #16
ParadigmDawg
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2019 AMG GLC63s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Well View Post
I've placed all the Sim data in the 1/4 mile thread, but haven't run the X4MC if that's what you meant (just using the X3MC as the surrogate as the curves will essentially superimpose). When Nate - IND obtained the Dyno figures I used HP of 546 HP and 496 lb-ft and it captured his 1/4 mile run quite well. As the Sim is run at sea level, and Nate had a fairly high DA, wouldn't be surprised if it has higher numbers at the crank to be honest. That graph is at: https://x3.xbimmers.com/forums/showp...7&postcount=49

And I'll be really interested in seeing the interval times between the two, which is where we might see the separation in what each does best. As you suggest, I don't care who is the better driver, but this should yield some of the first comparison data in true 1/4 mile fashion. If you know anyone good at YouTube videos, might be worth it to have them tag along as suspect it would get a lot of views.

And apologies to OP for going off-topic, but am following the course of the thread with this.
The best track for us to go to is likely the denton one which is 1/8 mile. I am good going to the 1/4 track but they won't do us any starting favors.

It will be very interesting. I have a Dragy where I was doing a 0-60 but didn't let go right at 60 and rolled to a 1/8 mile at 7.91 @ 69.59 seconds. He shows a true 1/8 if 7.62@ 93.84.

We should get some bets going.

Last edited by ParadigmDawg; 10-04-2019 at 05:01 PM..
Appreciate 0