10-01-2019, 09:19 PM   #4
Fast Intentions
RELAPSED MOD ADDICT
United_States
Rep
Drives: F10 F80 *202 F97*

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhMyXM View Post
I placed my order based on my ownership of an M40i. The first car my wife and I BOTH liked! The reviews came out, and most were, "great car, too early to really determine"... Aside from Top Gear, which I have totally lost all faith in after owning my X3M Comp for 1,200+ miles. I am a stay at home dad and shuttle two girls this side of the planet from every single day. I do it all in "sport plus" mode on all settings. It's easy, fun and exhilarating to drive! Makes shuttling kids around fun and youthful. There is some "turbo lag" if you get caught in the wrong gear, but duh... I am so glad to have upgraded! My wife lives her M40 so she's happy! And ya know what they say about a happy wife/significant other!! Thinking about the X3M Comp and have the means, get it! It is a kick in the ass to drive and useful too! I love love love it! No way, no how is it too harsh or all that mumbo jumbo. Top Gear has absolutely zero street cred with me anymore. The original guys would've probably enjoyed an SAV that kicks the snot out of 90% of everything out there. They guy who was someone in a tv show at one point... well, this owner who drives it daily in the head to head battle of life, I highly recommend it! It's for the M3 owner who had kids!
Facts! Best way to put It! "For M3 owners who had kids" couldn't have said It better myself.
Mods: Evolution Racewerkes Downpipes / Maximum PSI Front Mount Intakes / Active Autowerkes Mid Pipe / JB4 Stage 3 (Bluetooth) / BMS Meth Kit / AKRAPOVIC CF Tips / VORSTEINER VFF101 Wrapped in Hankook Ventus V12.2's / BMS 12/15MM Spacers Mode Carbon Spoiler / M Performance CF Lip / RW DTM CF Diffuser / RW CF Mirrors / RW CF Fender Inserts / RW CF Grills
Appreciate 1
OhMyXM118.50