General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 Alpina B6 650ix GC

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by murrr77 View Post
A few questions:
-I did search through and it seems there is no way to "auto fold mirrors on turn off", if this isn't true, please let me know, I always fold them so this would be handy
-I couldn't find VOLUME_POPUP_DISPLAY to show the volume on the display, would it be under a different name?
-I did enable SPEECH_2_TEXT but still am not able to speak emails or texts, I must not have the appropriate hardware. I didn't end up "decoding" this, I'm assuming I can leave it and it won't matter since it doesn't do anything for me.
-the sport display, while neat, doesn't look very accurate. I goosed it a little and it went up to 400 ft-lbs. Now, while I do wish I had that kind of go, I know my 28i does not.
-Is there a way to have the seat belt chime shut off after a certain amount of time? It seems to just keep going. I don't want to completely disable it for when I do have passengers, but when my dog rides on the front seat I'd like to have it stop after a few chimes.
-Is there a way to have the RDS song info scroll through when on the radio screen without going right clicking on each station? I do not have Nav, just the small screen.
-I can already stream bluetooth audio via my cell phone to the car, will going in and enabling enhanced bluetooth add anything?
Mirror folding is only possible via the Fob or Comfort Access. The is no way to connect it to shutting the motor off or putting the car in park.

VOLUME_POPUP_DISPLAY requires 609 Navigation Professional with new NBT Head Unit and with at least 50.4 firmware.

SPEECH_2_TEXT requires 609 Navigation Professional with new NBT Head Unit, and a 9F FSC Code, and it is a subscription service via Nuance's Dragon Drive:

http://www.nuance.com/for-individual.../bmw/index.htm

To change the duration of the seat belt warnings, try coding thees:

ACSM => GWF_IW_DAUER = Werte As Desired
ACSM => GWF_SBR_WARNDAUER - Werte As Desired

The count is in 0.5s steps (i.e. 0C HEX = 12 Decimal x .5s = 6s).

You cannot change RDS display.

If you can stream Bluetooth Audio in a 2012 build, it seems you already have Enhanced Bluetooth. What is your Bluetooth Option code?

2018 F06 Alpina B6 650ix GC; Space Grey; Vermillion Red Nappa Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant
2017 F15 X5 xDrive50i MSport; Glacier Silver Metallic; Black Dakota Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant; RSE
Appreciate 0