10-27-2021, 11:40 AM   #288
kevz65
Private
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW iX3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colh68 View Post
Well I just got this from the lease company. Really quite unbelievable....

Good afternoon Colin,

I hope you are well.

I am terribly sorry to hear about this situation! I’ve had my Director straight on the BMW and asked them why if the vehicle is at port and awaiting delivery we can’t just deliver it as normal and I’ve had confirmation that yes the vehicle has arrived and it is the correct vehicle however because of the new launch of the M-Sport they’ve pulled the discount and changed the pricing on your vehicle which means the dealer are unable to offer the vehicle out for delivery until new pricing has been decided, this also means that the price will change.

Given the circumstances, my Director has explained what a difficult situation this puts us and yourself in and given his opinion that they should honour the order that they accepted. Our contact has taken your deal away with him to speak to management at BMW to see if they will assist us in keeping your order as it was.

I hope to have an answer from them by Friday at the latest so I will of course keep you posted.

I really hope they honor your deal. That is truely shocking by BMW. I would expect they will honor it tbh.
2021 G08 IX3 [ordered]
Appreciate 0