View Single Post
      02-11-2019, 10:03 AM   #8
reillyrocks
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: audi s4

Hello again, thanks Lieutenant, I think you suffer a lot more in St Paul than I do down here but I believe my diagnosis was correct. We got temps this a.m. up to 25deg and sure enough it started to dribble out the nozzles and after the sixth attempt it was back to full strength so I am incredibly relieved. I am considering doing a siphon hand pump removal of the current fluid and replacing it with better newer fluid. May even consider using BMW authorized fluid. I didn't expect my mention of the SQ5 to generate such response but there is a huge part of me that will always love the SQ5 but I just could not justify the extreme cost.....now I struggle with what to do with my collection of Audi swag....kind of exciting to think about acquiring all new BMW gear though too; oh man now i have to change a lot of my passwords to remove all the Audi references too?? I miss my old S4, and I even miss the SQ5 i never owned, but am enjoying my new Sapphire M-sport 35i a lot and am going to start the mods very soon. Thanks all of you for the input.
Appreciate 0