View Single Post
      08-01-2016, 01:45 PM   #60
pr0gi
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: G05 40i, X3 M40i

Sooo I bought the X4 May 2016 and the only issue I have since the beginning is some noises from the front. First, I thought it is the suspension (the noise was coming somewhere from the left front side of the car). I have the M sport suspension. Honestly, didn't go to the service to check it immediately since I had so much work and because I was not hearing this noise all the time but just when going over bumps at corners and not every time. Although, there were few same corners where i could replicate the noise. I left it like that. On my first vehicle check I completely forgot to tell BMW to check it. But at my second oil change I told them and they said the suspension is at perfect state we even went for a ride but no noise. At the moment the car is about 60k km and drives as it is was just bought. However, few weeks ago in the process of cleaning my steering wheel I heard the exact same noises when the pushing the locked steering wheel. I guess it is something do to with the steering rack. Don't know if you have experienced this but when I have time I will go to BMW and see what they will find.