View Single Post
      08-16-2022, 05:14 PM   #67
10SecGG
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2023 BMW G82 X-Drive,

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexFL View Post
There is no need to pretend stupid because I clearly listed whole bunch of reasons why I believe the X3M is the better car. These include affordability, better engine, much better performance, better tech, more cargo space, more interior space, and more. These are all objectively measurable parameters. I’m sorry that you and your lowlife Porschah friend do not agree with my views. This is bimmerpost, most people here are BMW owners and fans. If you go to rennlist or audizine, you will get to hear completely different opinions.
Why do you feel the need to attack people for their opinion? You act like a tough guy or a bully who needs to be right. I think your opinions are mostly valid, however, I don't think your delivery is very well received by me or the "Porschah" guy.

Personally, I think it's valuable to get difference of opinions on any particular brand of car so others can see the highs, and lows of each brand. No car brand is perfect. If you feel like a retaliatory post or reply to mine here, knock yourself out, as this is simply my opinion.
Appreciate 0