08-12-2014, 12:56 PM   #21
TSM330i
2006 330i, TSM, Black, manual, sport
United_States
Rep
Drives: '17 C2, GTI, Z4 3.0si Racecar

Quote:
Originally Posted by F32ToM/// View Post
Hey all i have a very good friend that works in the Diamond District in Manhattan NY. He can get you the Stainless Steel Daytona white dial for $11,700 Brand new with box and papers. Also can get all AP, Hublot, Breitling, Rolex, Patek, and much more! Also have pre owned. PM me with any questions!
I have both a white face (BNIB) and a black face (wearing it now) SS Daytona. The pic is from a while ago. I've traded the PAM 111 in for a GMT II BLNR.
Yes, as you already know they are still hard to come bye when new. You're typically not going to find much in the way of discounts for the simple reason of supply and demand. If you don't pay close to retail for the watch, the next guy will, so why discount. My AD won't even display a SS Daytona. They will keep it in the vault for "good" customers only. They won't even show it to someone that walks-in off the street.

That being said, if I were you, I'd take advantage of the offer shown above. I don't think you're going to find a much better deal without going through major headaches or the used market.
Yes, to put another plug in for David SW - he is stellar to deal with.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0