View Single Post
      01-07-2019, 04:32 PM   #10
Max Well
Colonel
Rep
Drives: '22 BG X3MC, '20 BSM X3MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by kozzi View Post
IMO, probably the best looking SAV on the market right now. My build priced around $91K USD and may ultimately prove difficult to beat overall. X3M will most likely be @$10K less. Hope BMW brings it. I want a more aggressive exterior and 500HP. Let's see if the F-Pace SVR will be worth the additional $10K. The size of this monster easily makes it the X3M's number one competitor.
Agree, almost verbatim. Although I'm going to go out on a limb as one of the few who actually hopes the ZCP comes in at a minimum $15-20K above the M40i and more level with the SVR's MSRP. For the quality of components desired in the X3M, I'm hoping they don't cut corners to force it into a lesser price point, at least not with the Comp edition. Not that I want to spend more, but if I'm going down the 'bucket list' path with this one I really do hope it is something special and allows us to get a sense of all the heritage and history which M represents.

For those still confused about what the Performance SUV/SAV field is all about, there is the pending Lister Lightning stirring up the mix even more: https://lister.com/blog/lister-worlds-fastest-suv
Appreciate 3
FSociety3812.50
ando2002.00
kozzi927.00