View Single Post
      07-01-2019, 11:00 PM   #15
BeachM5nster
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '14 M5

Llumar is the original and best. their metallized film is what i have, and has the finish you want ~$350 all windows minus windshield with install here in SC. .

stay away from dyed film (llumar does sell that but its their cheapest and is what u say u dont want, but it wont purple like a film bought from walmart for $10).. the metallized blocks slightly less uv and heat than the ceramic .. but it can block cellphone signals, radio etc (PITA if u have a gated community fob) and the ceramic's finish is very similar to dyed film(words from the shop owner, they actually sold me the cheaper metallized bc we discussed in detail as i wanted the same iridium finish that you do.

the film that has the ceramic strength protection with the metallized finish is !surprise! their most expensive automotive film. ~$550+ for all m5 windows minus windshield.

and for your windshield- Air80 is a clear(slightly light blue but clear once installed on glass) and it rejects 80% uv and heat [hence the 80 in its name] with a transparent film. it really is amazing and u will thank it every hot day u get in your car if u put it on your windshield -~$175 installed.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0