View Single Post
      02-27-2024, 12:23 PM   #4
bad430benz
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '21 X3MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonloos_21 View Post
A lot of factors play into this, such as style, widths and offsets, cost, color, etc. I was asking looking to hear from those with experience to either verify or debunk some of the common worries/thughts.

Like mentioned, I know there are a LOT of us vendors who source their products from these custom manufacturers, get their custom design and brand name on the wheels, then charge a premium. Which is OK, that’s how everything works.

In addition, it is confirmed that a lot of the blanks are used by the same large companies as well.
I understand what you're saying but what do you think you are going to pay for a blank and then have to do all the finish work compared to buying a finished product from a company that will give you a complete warranty also ? There are so many wheel companies out there now that can give you exactly what you want for a fraction of the cost of the HRE , BBS , etc. names .

I have done the blank route with my old Mercedes show car and the only reason I did it is because I knew the car was only moving from the trailer to the show and back into the trailer . I would never trust the blank route with a daily driver . Just my $.02 for what it's worth .
Appreciate 1
Max Well4790.00