View Single Post
      01-02-2013, 11:16 PM   #413
Longbow64
_______
Rep
Drives: 15 M3, 13 X3 35i MSport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aziego
Picked up the X3 a few weeks ago and found this awesome forum. Anyway, I am trying my hand at coding. Took an old laptop and installed win732-bit with e-sys 3.18.4 and psdzdata 4.74. On the first try, everything connected but was not able to download HU_CHAMP2. I just got an error message. So I figured I need to update the psdzdata files. I search and downloaded the files for 47.5 and then the files for 48.1. Now I can't connect anymore, it just says psdzdata is corrupted. Is there a special way to install the updated psdzdata files? I just un-rar the updates into the psdzdata folder. I will also try to get a new copy of the update files, originally obtained them from usenet.

Also another question, I did not see this in the cheat sheet but is there a code to turn off the annoying chime when the temperature drops below 37 degrees? Most annoying when I start the car and get the idrive warning and then the temperature warning.
Unzip your new psdzdata to the desktop. Delete the psdzdata folder from your C:\ESysData folder and move the new psdzdata folder from your desktop to the C:\ESysData folder. Do not copy over top of or into the old psdzdata folder