Rep
Drives: 2016 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by spucktacular View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by handsomdave View Post
love it. i'm all for the updated design and change. those who hate it prob have the '20 or just picked up a '21.

looks like a mini x5m and now w the interior updated, wowzas!

this puts the x3 model on a whole different level. you just have to admit it. i know a lot of consumers cross shop bmw and always felt the interior was lacking.

love the g80 and love this look too. bmw is going in the right correction and i bet when these r on the road, people will like it even more in person.
The interior was certainly NOT lacking on a merano equipped F97/F98.. They made this change to streamline the parts supply chains and to streamline the newer BMW aesthetic style guide..

None of this interior was "lacking" my man... its a modern, streamlined update.. yes, looks fresher.. yes.. but the pre-lci X3M/X4M certainly didn't get any complains for its interior fit and finish...
I love the interior of this thing. BMW has really stepped up their interior game.
Lol. It's literally 99.5% the same as the outgoing model. I agree with your overall assessment though. BMW interiors are much improved over the last 5-7 years.
Appreciate 1
Sedan_Clan25040.00