Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW X3 M40i (MY20 TU)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike72uk View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by lochview View Post
Strange that the VIN isn't working for the Driver Manual as that for me worked first before the Connected Drive App recognised it...

I have read through that the IR camera seems to be included in the car for attentiveness assistant function, but not sure if it is just a generic mention of it for all ID7 cars.

Not too much longer to wait...

Are you having to travel far to get your car from the dealer you purchased from?

L
Yeah, I managed to add the car to ConnectedDrive portal, which then generated the code to the car before you can progress any further. Tried Drivers Guide again 5 min ago and it seems to have accepted the VIN and downloading the vehicle information

In terms of collecting, I managed to get my local dealer (5 min down the road) to better the exceptional Carlow quote from a dealer over 150 miles away, so not to far to go to collect.

M.
Lucky you - I'm coming down from Edinburgh to Heathrow to collect and then enjoying the ride back over a weekend home.

Not too bothered as will stay somewhere roughly in between on the way home.

None of the dealers in Scotland could get close or were willing to try to match what TRL managed to do for me, so happy in the end to get the spec I wanted for the money I was prepared to spend...
Appreciate 0