Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: X3 (G01) M40i (MY20)

Quote:
Originally Posted by clivem2 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike72uk View Post
Yeah, I managed to add the car to ConnectedDrive portal, which then generated the code to the car before you can progress any further. Tried Drivers Guide again 5 min ago and it seems to have accepted the VIN and downloading the vehicle information

In terms of collecting, I managed to get my local dealer (5 min down the road) to better the exceptional Carlow quote from a dealer over 150 miles away, so not to far to go to collect.

M.
What discount %age did you achieve? I'm in my final negotiation tomorrow armed with a couple of carwow quotes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by clivem2 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike72uk View Post
Yeah, I managed to add the car to ConnectedDrive portal, which then generated the code to the car before you can progress any further. Tried Drivers Guide again 5 min ago and it seems to have accepted the VIN and downloading the vehicle information

In terms of collecting, I managed to get my local dealer (5 min down the road) to better the exceptional Carlow quote from a dealer over 150 miles away, so not to far to go to collect.

M.
What discount %age did you achieve? I'm in my final negotiation tomorrow armed with a couple of carwow quotes.
Hi Clive,

Managed about 17% which included a £2,500 BMW deposit contribution.

M.
Appreciate 0