pungo
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Z4MC-X3-35i-525i, Corrado G60

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by pungo View Post
Seriously, I don't have conformation if LCI brackets will fit a pre-LCI bumper.

Besides, you're saying PRE-LCI do not fit LCI bumper, why would I even want to do that? I'm trying to use LCI LED fogs for my pre-LCI bumper, which is the topic of this thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by x3sm View Post
No, that is what I was saying - the brackets from PRE-LCI do not fit LCI bumper. You can even tell from that picture. You can try to fabricate some hybrid bracket from PRE-LCI and LCI mounts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pungo View Post
I'm not asking if pre-LCI brackets fit an LCI-bumper, I'm asking if the LCI brackets fit a pre-LCI bumper?
Quote:
Originally Posted by x3sm View Post
Since you don't understand what has been already said to you, figure it out: www.realoem.com
  • I understand that the question I asked was not clearly answered.
  • You say a pre-LCI bracket will not fit a LCI bumper, fine, I did not ask that question, nor do I want to do that.
  • Are you saying a LCI bracket will not fit a pre-LCI bumper, because I don't see that anywhere in this thread? If it does not fit, fine, question answered, if you don't know, fine.
  • Since you did the conversion, you had both LCI and pre-LCI brackets in hand and would know what the difference is between them besides the fog light mounting. It's hard to tell by the pictures.
  • realoem is not going to show if a LCI bracket will fit a pre-LCI bumper.
Appreciate 0