View Single Post
      06-18-2019, 04:53 PM   #17
Max Well
Colonel
Rep
Drives: '22 BG X3MC, '20 BSM X3MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrItaly View Post
My X3M40i got 15mpg. Always. I'm used to that now. Hopefully, my comp won't be worse.
Quote:
Originally Posted by -JLT- View Post
who really considers about MPG when buying an M?
Autogefühl review: 1:10:32 total video time. Fuel discussion at various points but more focused at times 1:01:02 – 1:01:52, ‘if you drive like this the mileage is not going to be good, right now we’re seeing it says 14l/100km – I totally understand that but I don’t care, you wouldn’t buy an M Competition model with mileage being your primary concern… And on the highway if you’re using a very light throttle and you’re making smart decisions and not overtaking all the time and you’re planning your moves a little bit ahead of time, so that way you can easily see numbers as low as 9l/100km and I think that is a very respectable number. But if you’re driving like this, and you’re gonna want to drive like this with this car, yeah, you’re gonna have to be OK with that…'

9l/100km is about what our G01 M40i models have obtained HWY [ https://x3.xbimmers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1440682 ], depending on atmospheric conditions. 'YMMV' will definitely apply with these vehicles.
Appreciate 0