View Single Post
      03-05-2019, 07:17 AM   #24
nomorebigideas
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW X3 xDrive20d SE (2011)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natban View Post
Great video BMW DIY Guy. I bought one of these after watching. Unfortunately, I'm having a few problems, the biggest seems to be that my unit is always powered on as soon as I plug the Avin Harness in. I have drawn out the wiring of the Avin harness. I would love to compare this with the harness' that others have received from Avin.
Attachment 1922334

There are a few other wires heading up to the screen that I haven't drawn, namely the aux input from the factory harness to the screen which is not in use for this installation (not to be mixed up with the audio output of the Android screen to the Aux input of the Business CD Player).

The information I used for pins 1 through 16 is based on this diagram.
Attachment 1922342

Is anyone else able to have their Android screen dim with their interior lights? My screen doesn't seem to dim at night and is way too bright to be driving around with.

I would love to hear input from other users.
@Natban - Did you manage to fix this issue? I am trying to stop the unit from dimming by 25% with the lights switched ON or AUTO - realise this is the reverse of your problem. But hoping you might be able to advise?
Appreciate 0