First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 X3 M40i, 2020 X7 M50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocWho View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CINCYFAN View Post
I would do it in a heartbeat. My wife liked the X1 but as I've said many times, I thought it was too small.

Basically I love my X3 so much that after six months I bought another for my wife. It's my understanding that there are some nice discounts available on the X3 now. My CA was talking about upwards of $11-12k off MSRP.

Good luck...
Thanks for the info. $11-12k off MSRP? If I can get that I believe it would be a deal. Any advice for getting that kind of deal would be appreciated.
The pricing thread really is a great resource. It doesn't really help in HOW to get a good deal (beyond basic negotiation tactics) but it really does help you understand where your target should be.

Is $11-12k off normal or the absolute best deal that's been made? You have the leverage of being super annoyed and having dealt with some shit so far, but your dealer is likely only going to go to a certain point. And you also need to weigh how long you're willing to wait for the best deal, and how much work you're willing to put into it, and how far of a dealership you're willing to go to.

That thread is super helpful to help with setting the right target, and then your move is to really pit dealers against each other. If your dealer won't give you your number, say you need some time to think, and go test the market.
Appreciate 0