Rep
Drives: 2019 M2 Competition

Garage List
2024 BMW M2  [9.80]
2017 BMW X1  [10.00]
2001 BMW X5  [10.00]
DIY- Full install for AvinUSA X3 android navigation display

Hey yall!

I am super active on the F30 side of the forums but wanted to share here as I also have an E83 X3.

I installed the new 10.25 android display into my X3, and the difference is unreal!

***Full disclosure*** I worked with Avin directly for this installation as I have done for years, and I wanted to share the installation here.

The install is incredibly simple, and honestly takes about 30min or less to do the work. You take out that (useless to me) storage bin at the top of the console and add in a display that looks better than most current OEM displays. My 11yo X3 just suddenly jumped forward and looks like a modern model, and even more so now that the display does a mimic ID5 and now ID6 iDrive tile layout!

I am really excited about this and excited to all of the native navigation, apps, streaming media etc to this car that I really feel lacking at times.

check it out, I welcome any questions!

'Lillith' F87 M2 Competition Build Thread
Appreciate 0